Thursday, August 19, 2010

TEXTILE SWAP



I really should have posted this picture last week, but my family has been going through some tough times. My Father in Law had been very ill in the hospital and sadly he passed away on Monday night. I had to write my exams for second term all through this turmoil also.

I participated in Char's Textile Swap and Julie from Dog Trot Farm was my partner and these are the items I received from her. Thank you Julie, they are just great. You are so kind. I especially love the pincushion. I am just learning hand applique, so I will use this pincushion for the special needles and pins I will need for that. I hope you like what I sent to you.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Father in Law.

    What a nice mix of goodies from your swap partner.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

    Your swap goodies are all lovely!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I am so sorry to hear of your loss- my prayer's are with you and your family. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear the news about your Father in law. I'm sure that was a tough time for you having to write your exams also.

    Your swap goodies are wonderful! How fun a textile swap would be!

    ReplyDelete