Saturday, December 18, 2010

SOME CHRISTMAS DECORATING

Just a few photos of some of my Christmas Decorating. I have not finished yet, but I am off school this week, so hopefully I will finish in a day or two. I have a few more orders to do up for Christmas and then I can relax. I attended a sewing gathering last night in Exeter and we had a really nice dinner and then another one tomorrow night at my friend Brenda's house in Strathroy. We are doing a Potluck dinner and it is always just wonderful. This has become a yearly Christmas tradition. The snow has finally slowed down a little in my area. We are just getting a few flurries today. Everyone has been so pre-occupied with it lately, there has been so much.

Snowman that I made for my door.

Crow Shaker Box

Christmas Log Cabin table topper. I just finished this up this morning.

Primitive Santa

Dough Bowl featuring one of Jen's stitcheries.


Another basket that is going on my sideboard

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything you've made! Your Santa is sooooo prim he's gorgeous!
    Best wishes and have fun with your friends!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful!!
    LOVE that Santa.
    TFS,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman with the cardinal Janet. Everything looks wonderful! Beautiful table topper and shaker box. Glad to hear things have reduced to just flurries. Enjoy your evening with the ladies. Sounds like a great time and so nice it has become an annual event. I'm sure you are looking forward to your week off of school to give you a nice break.
    Thank you for sharing the pictures.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness girl, I am still decorating and it's what? Four days till Christmas, lol! Oh well, such is my life. =]

    I love the snowman you made. He has cute little twig arms and a cute cardinal sitting on him, love it! The table topper you just finished up has such beautiful colors and patterns in it! That is definitely a piece to treasure for years to come! I love it all Janet! It all looks wonderfully prim!

    Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete