Friday, June 24, 2011

A PRODUCTIVE DAY

Today was a very productive one. It has been raining all day, so gardening is out. I picked up some fresh strawberries yesterday at the Exeter Farmer's Market and cut some rhubarb from my rhubarb patch and made a batch of strawberry rhubarb jam and a fresh home made strawberry rhubarb pie. I also baked two loaves of bread. I have just hulled some more strawberries to make a batch of just strawberry jam. We had a piece of the pie for lunch today and a sandwich made with the bread and it was delicious. I hope I am not making you hungry!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
~Janet
Home baked bread and strawberry rhubarb pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam

4 comments:

  1. Yummy ! You have been busy and it all looks so good ! I am beyond being hungry .That jam will taste so good this winter,LOL! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet~

    You have been busy. I have a flat of strawberries & I'll be making a pie & some jam too. Your pie looks yummy!!

    Have a wonderful weekend~Becky

    ReplyDelete