Friday, April 27, 2012

PIECEMAKERS QUILT SHOW

Wow....two posts in one day. Well, I am back from the Piecemakers Quilt show. I worked this afternoon in the Tea Room and it almost Killed me ..... LOL. It has been 29 years since I have done any waitress work. I did enjoy it though, and I'm going back tomorrow to work another shift over the lunch hour. I took a few pictures of some of the Quilts for you to see. If you haven't gone to the show, there is still tomorrow, but it is the last day. There has been amazing attendance. People have come for miles to see the show.
This quilt was my favorite one at the show. I just LOVE the colors. My friend Peggy made this beautiful quilt.

Peggy's quilt

I love this quilt too

Another nice quilt

One of our Vendor booths. 

Shirley from "The Marsh Store" quilt shop.
One of our vendors

Another Quilt from the show

Lisa from "Soft Impressions by Lisa", one of our Vendors. 
We call her the gadget girl. She sells amazing gadgets for all of your sewing/quilting needs.
This is Joseph's Quilt (He won a second place in the show)

I believe this quilt was made by Shirley Bobier (The Marsh Store)



1 comment: