Thursday, July 26, 2012

GUESS WHO?????

GHESS WHO..............got sprayed by a skunk????? Sometimes I call her a devil with the face of an angel :) She can be a little SOD sometimes. When she gets running around with her brothers Sydney and Louis, they like to get adventurous. They like to chase and root critters out. This time Kit rooted out a skunk and found out the hard way that skunks must be left alone. Boy did she stink! I gave her a bath with White Nectarine & Pink Coral Flower scented Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner and now she smells wonderful, not a trace of skunk smell. This is all I needed today. I spent the whole day vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing curtains, dusting and polishing. I thought I would have a nice quiet evening until all this excitement happened. Never a dull moment on the farm :)
 Here she is getting her bath
Thank goodness for this.
White Nectarine & Pink Coral Flower scented Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner

10 comments:

  1. Hello Janet, oh oh, soneone stinks, but not anymore, smells pretty now. Did you ever find the bat?? Enjoy the evening now, BLessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. 'Glad you were able to get the smell of her. I would have never thought of Herbal Essences Shampoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO! There is nothing worse the skunk smell! poor puppy! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that smell...it's horrible to the nostrils...so glad everyone is fine. And being a small dog probably helped...easier to wash in the sink:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog Snoop has been sprayed twice by skunks and smelled for months afterward. Never heard of using Herbal Essence. Will definitely remember that for any possible future encounters he may have:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever find the bat??? Oh, poor baby...so glad you were able to get him smelling good again...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewwwww....Our snow dog has a real knack for getting into skunk trouble....then runs in the house and jumps on the couch. !!! I'll have to remember the Herbal Essence trick....I've tried so many things already, but everything usually only seemed to mask the smell, so you ended up with that nauseating mixture of skunk and whatever was used. Glad she's smelling purty again! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Love the lead song.....at first I thought I had pulled up my blog by mistake!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Kit! Looks like she's enjoying her bath though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh no! Haha! This happened her before, since Ireland doesnt have skunks I had no idea what it was and the SMELL! just horrible. Silly doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Janet~

    She looks like she's enjoying that bath...so glad the smell came out of her coat.

    Have a great evening~Becky

    ReplyDelete