Saturday, September 15, 2012

CHURCH BEEF BARBEQUE

Tonight was the yearly beef barbeque at the fairgrounds in our town to raise money for the church. I baked a couple of apple pies to donate. The dinner was absolutely delicious. Roast beef, baked potato, baked beans, coleslaw, pickles, fresh tomatoes, rolls and butter. Homemade pies and coffee for desert. DH and I had a great time. Here is a picture of the apple pies I made.
It was a gorgeous day here in southern Ontario, just the way I like it......cool enough for a sweatshirt.
Apple pies for the church beef barbeque

4 comments:

  1. What a yummy dinner and your pies look wonderful! Sure wish I could have a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pies look delish! It was beautiful here today too and the sky was so blue. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love small town church dinners?

    Your pies look delicious, Janet. I'm sure they didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time for a wonderful cause. Your pies look delicious.

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete