Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MYSTERY QUILT PART 1

Today, I finally put the borders on my mystery quilt. You can hardly tell what color palette I like to work with :) Here is a picture of my part 1 of Darlene's mystery quilt part 1. My outside border is almost the same color as my kitchen floor.....LOL.This is the first mystery quilt I have ever done, so it will be interesting. I like to see a finished project before I make it, but what the heck, I may as well give it a try, not like I don't have any scraps in my stash. Darlene has a blog called "Quilts by Darlene" and here is the link..........just in case you would like to join in.
Mystery Quilt Part 1

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors Janet, looks wonderful, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet! Your section #1 looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful Janet!!

    Looking forward to following along~Becky

    ReplyDelete