Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MYSTERY QUILT PART II

I have been running a little behind because of re-doing my living room, but I did manage to finish part II of my mystery quilt. I hope to finish the painting today on my living room except for the trim. It is ordered, but hasn't arrived yet. It is coming from Pennsylvania. Yesterday was spent sewing with friends and I finished part II. I thought I had better get it done as part III will be coming out soon :) 
I had to take a break from all of that painting on Sunday. 
On another note, I can't believe how many scammers are out there. I have a couple of things for sale on Craigslist and someone was trying to scam me. I can't believe there are so many of these losers out there.
~Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, our quilt is so pretty....love the odors so much.......to bad so many losers out there......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete