Monday, June 24, 2013

SOME CUTE BARN KITTENS

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was down in Ohio judging a horse show and it was so hot.
We are having some really hot weather here in South Western Ontario. I can't believe how much my gardens exploded while I was away. I was only gone for two and a half days.
This morning I managed to get a few pictures of some of our new barn kittens. Some were camera shy, but I got some good shots of the ones that didn't mind the camera.
Remember that my give away is this coming Saturday, June 29th, so if you haven't signed up, please do.
Janet


Breakfast time

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, oh my, such sweet little faces on those kitty's, I want the grey one, had one just like that many years ago, Smoky......Happy Summer, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooooooo cute...♥
    Have a great Day,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What beautiful eyes. You can tell they're just looking for mischief.....(-: little cuties. Thanks for sharing the photos Janet. Love them!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete