Friday, July 12, 2013

I AM THE LUCKY WINNER!!!

I am the lucky winner of an awesome gardening book. Last week I came upon a site that has so many recipes, gardening tips etc. I have tried a couple of the recipes on there so far and they were delicious, the feta swiss chard pie and the peanut butter cookies.  Tonight I am making the baked lemon asparagus pasta. We have a huge garden and I love to can, cook and bake so I will get a lot of use out of the book. I also ordered her cookbook and it should be arriving any day.
If any of you are interested in the site, I would highly recommend it.
Here is the link: www.thyhandhathprovided.com

5 comments:

  1. You lucky girl!!! Looks like an awesome book Janet. Congratulations! I just did a quick check of the website and will be going back for some in depth reading.

    Happy gardening!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Janet!! I know you will love that book. Gardening and baking are right up your alley Have a great week-end...Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good book, even better that you won it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Janet! Great book. So glad that you won :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo!!!!! way to go Janet, nice win, will check out the site, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete