Friday, April 15, 2016

A BIT OF THIS AND A BIT OF THAT

Up early this morning. I have already cleaned out the horses stalls, done a little raking in the garden around my shop and hopefully a little sewing. I want to get working in my shop and get ready for the spring opening. The girls are out and about eating bugs and I have already gathered their eggs. I have been working on my 9 patch from the "Prairie Women's" sewing group I am in at work. I'm almost finished piecing it, then to figure out how to quilt it. I'm hoping to get lots done this weekend cleaning up the gardens and doing laundry and hanging it out on the line to dry. It is supposed to be a nice weekend in Southern Ontario.
Have a great day!
Blessings,
~Janet

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Janet!! You have been busy!! I never get up early anymore...I made a vow that after getting up at 430 and 5 am every morning for the past 32 years....I'm not doing it anymore! When is your open house? I would love to come and visit you....especially now that I have my birth certificate! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ambitious!!!!
    Enjoy the nice weather.
    Bobbie and I are going to Curtice Ohio tomorrow....70 degrees and sunny tomorrow so a fun trip.
    Hugs.....Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Janet, oh I love the smell of the barn, wish I had girls to gather eggs from and a shop to open. Your life sounds good to me, would love to live in the country. Enjoy your warm weekend and working in your gardens.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete